- The application can be amended, changed and withdrawn at any time, without any notice.
- Access to a part or parts or the entire application may be restricted at the sole discretion of Wisdomleaf to one or more users.
- You will not interfere or disrupt the service, servers, networks or Apps connected with the service. You will not violate any applicable state, national and international laws.
- Log in details and Password must be treated as confidential and should not be shared with others.
- We have the right to disable the password / user identification chosen / allocated, if in our opinion, the user had failed to comply with the terms and conditions.
- Access or attempt to access services using automated means ( including use of scripts, web crawlers and the like) is prohibited.
- To ensure that the App is kept updated and problem free, we may schedule maintenance at any time without any notice. New versions of the App may also become available to download.
- Wisdomleaf does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or meet all your requirements.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Wisdomleaf Technologies (P) Ltd (hereafter called as “Wisdomleaf”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers and partners harmless from and against all claims, liabilities and damages (actual and consequential) relating to the use of this service. Wisdomleaf shall not be liable for any loss or consequential loss of business / revenue or goodwill due to the non-availability of the application at any time or for any period.
- We are not liable for :
- Any action you may take as a result of the information provided in this App.
- Any dealings that you have with third parties. The application may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other application users. We take no liability for any error, act of omission or commission or inaccuracy. We have no control over the contents of those links, applications, website or resources and take no responsibility for loss or damage from the use of them
- We are the owner / licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the application and the material published in it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- No one can copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any content or design of this application.
- Extracts of or the application cannot be downloaded / printed for commercial / non – commercial use. Documents or graphics should not be modified.
Materials submitted to us
- Review / materials submitted by you:
- Submitted materials should not be threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, stolen, technically harmful, pornographic or breach copyright of the owners.
- You agree that all data, text, information, video, audio, graphics, messages and all other materials, in whatever form, whether public or private are the sole responsibility of the originator of the content. We reserve the right but are not obligated to pre-screen, regent, review, delete or remove any such content. By submitting materials / reviews, it is deemed that you have obtained all necessary licenses / approvals.
- By submitting materials / reviews, you grant us a perpetual, royalty free and irrevocable license to use, edit, reproduce, modify, distribute and translate the materials provided.
- We will cooperate with orders of the court / law enforcement authorities in cases of requests / directions to disclose identity / location of users submitting reviews / materials.
- The courts in Bangalore, Republic of India will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to this application. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of India.